Enjoy Friends


Welcome to Nice Quotes, the place to find More than 1,000+ quotations based on famous quotes - funny quotes - Telugu quotations - cute quotes - inspirational quotes - motivational quotes - famous sayings - humorous quotes - great quotes - sardar jokes - love story - punchline - sms - elephant jokes - jokes and love quotes.
Google+

April 08, 2010

A smart Guy and his Boss

A smart Guy and his Boss were traveling towards New York in a train. Just Opposite to their seat, a beautiful girl was sitting along with her grandma. With in some time, eye-eye interactions started between the boy & girl. After some moments, train started moving into a tunnel and it was very dark. 
  Suddenly, everybody heard a kiss sound followed by a slapping. Every body remained silent, when the train came out of the tunnel. 
   Grandma thought that," The Guy is a rogue; how dare is he? He has kissed my grand daughter! But my Grand daughter is genuine; she immediately slapped that guy." 
     Boss thought that," I can't believe that this guy has kissed that girl! But it is unfair that she slapped me by mistake" 
   That girl thought that," I feel happy, when that guy kissed me, but I feel sorry that my grandma has slapped him". 
     U know….what that clever guy did and what he was thinking

…………………………….. .
 ..   …. ………  ……………. …………………. 
…………………….. …………………………….  ……………………………
...............................................................……… ……………………………………… 
  **This one minute in my life is wonderful, it hardly comes...because, that a time I have kissed a girl and also I have slapped my Boss.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, i will respond to your comment, please keep visiting on this blog.

If you have any best quotations post in comment i will update in this blog.

If you want permission to post quotations send me a email to navruk@gmail.com, i will give you the permission to post new quotations in this blog.

Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For Bloggers Free Backlinks

How is Narendra Modi Work?