Enjoy Friends


Welcome to Nice Quotes, the place to find More than 1,000+ quotations based on famous quotes - funny quotes - Telugu quotations - cute quotes - inspirational quotes - motivational quotes - famous sayings - humorous quotes - great quotes - sardar jokes - love story - punchline - sms - elephant jokes - jokes and love quotes.
Google+

November 20, 2007

Can You ...................?


I can see T in a T-CUP,
Can you see the WORLD in WORLD CUP?
I can sing in any STATE,
Can you sing in COMA STATE?
I can fix my PASSPORT SIZE photo in my PASSPORT, Can you fix your STAMP SIZE photo in a STAMP?
I can send my address to your MOBILE,

Can you send your MOBILE to my address?
Try all these, Atleast do the last one

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, i will respond to your comment, please keep visiting on this blog.

If you have any best quotations post in comment i will update in this blog.

If you want permission to post quotations send me a email to navruk@gmail.com, i will give you the permission to post new quotations in this blog.

Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For Bloggers Free Backlinks

How is Narendra Modi Work?